Construction Update: January 2021
Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, With the help of Allah (s.w.t), your sincere Dua’s and generous help, Masjid Upstairs & Downstairs sheet rock work, domestic wiring Inspection, Insulation Inspection has been completed in January 2021.In order to start new phase of construction that includes Installation of Fire sprinklers, HVAC Ductwork in progress, Stucco siding and Parking lot, We urge you to continue to support this Masjid project. Jazakallah o Khair Be a part of this Noble cause
Daily Salat Time
Fajr ……………………… 5:30 am
Zuhr ……………………… 1:30 pm
Asr ……………………… 6:00 pm
Maghrib ……………………… AT SUNSET
Isha ……………………… 9:15 pm
Jumua ……Speech/Khutba 1:40 Iqama- 1:45 pm
Weekdays Quran classes.
Weekend Quran classes.
Tafseer-e-Quran Everyday after Fajr prayer and during the Blessed month of Ramadan every night after Traweeh prayer.
Monday -Thursday 5:00pm-6:30pm.
Weekend Friday and Saturday 5:00pm -6:30pm.
will be Uploaded soon.
Eid and Ramdhan
Eid and Ramadan announcements are made based on local Hilal sighting by The Central Hilal Committee of North America.
Past Events Gallery
Masjid Wall Brick by Brick Initiative
Alhamdolillah, ICMS first floor wall is in Progress. Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah we have slowly made progress to establish a fully functional facility to provide and fulfill the needs of ever growing Muslim population. We are at the stage now where it is imperative to take an action toward the betterment of our Masjid. We are in desperate need of financial help to construct the first-floor Walls of the Masjid. The total money needed for this and / including the labor is $ 250,000 which has been conveniently proportional to 1000 bricks at 250 per brick.
Please donate Click Brick by Brick for detail
Alhamdolillah, you may visit on-site or go to the Masjid website. Donations can be made via personal or business checks, PayPal, credit card and direct deposit or on our website (Click Donate). All donations are tax deductible.
Be generous, therefore, for whatever you spend on yourself is only for your temporary sustenance while whatever you spend in the way of Allah is an investment in your future for which will provide everlasting sustenance. Seek to invest in others for your own benefit with whatever Allah has endowed you”.
Jazaakumllahu Khairan., Shaikh Muti –ur _Rahman, President of ICMC
ICMC New Project
Aims and Objectives
- To establish the Islamic rituals: Performing the five daily prayers, the Jummah Prayer and Eid Prayer.
- To make the Muslim community aware of the matter of their Deen through lessons and lectures especially in the field of belief.
- Explanation of Quran and jurisprudence both in Arabic and English
- To provide services, such as Islamic jurisprudence arbitration specialized in the resolution of conflict between members of the community according to Islamic Law.
- To Follow up with Dawah work, and help the youth develop skills in the field of Dawah.
- Also, to provide any person interested in Islam with all the information they need.
- To provide shariah teaching through the weekly Masjid halaqas and provide Islamic education to Muslim children through Al-Ahsan school, which has as its main subjects Quran, Islamic studies and Arabic Languages